The ISLE OER consumes and publishes metadata and paradata to the Learning Registry (LR) data store.
The ISLE OER provides open access to career and education resources and provides tools for users to organize, share and rate them. The site provides:
- Search, filter, and narrow search results. Filtering for K-12 includes: CCSS, NGSS, and other Illinois learning standards.
- Open personal or organization libraries, follow, comment, and like them.
- Comment, like and rate resource alignment to learning standards.
- Quick tag, file upload, create a resource webpage, and full tagger options for adding new resources.
- Community timeline for sharing resources.