Positioned between the needs of learning and the promise of technology, Navigation North is a multi-disciplinary team drawn from educational leadership, software and application engineering, curriculum and instruction, data architecture and design, web development, and repository framework authoring.
Navigation North has been working as a key member of the core developers of the Learning Registry since the inception of the specification. By providing real-world usage scenarios and custom prototypes of data integration, they have been integral in demonstrating how the Registry can be used to facilitate the sharing of educational resource metadata and paradata between disparate systems.
- Common Core Labs standards browser with aligned resources
- Resource suggestions for curriculum, based on standards alignments — YouTube walk-through demo
- Displaying cross-site resource activity in Brokers of Expertise
- LRJavaLib : open-source java library for connecting to the LR
- Building a Network of Resource-Sharing States: An Overview of the Learning Registry for State Decision Makers and Strategists.