There’s nothing more unbearable than the heat that you have no control over. Imagine how temperatures hit crazy highs in the summer! Not pleasant at all. While ordinary fans tend to just recirculate the hot air and leave you frustrated, the answer could lie with the misting fans.
Misting fans are excellent for beating the heat. They work by releasing a layer of mist that sucks the heat and evaporates, leaving a fresh feeling. Nothing beats a cooling feeling in a hot room or outside. The fans can be used in the house or outside while enjoying a barbecue, or just chilling.there are so many different types of misting fans, and picking the right one could be hard. We have reviewed the best misting fans with the hope that you will find one that will meet your needs and match your style too. Read the buying guide herein that contains all you need to know when looking for a misting fan.
Top 10 Misting Fans of 2020 Reviewed
1. Lasko 7050 Misto Outdoor Misting Fan[wt_products id=”4220″ template=”5″]
2. Lasko Pro-Performance High-Velocity Utility Fan[wt_products id=”4223″ template=”5″]
3. PELONIS 3-Speed Oscillating Misting Pedestal Fan[wt_products id=”4225″ template=”5″]
4. Ryobi P3320 Battery or AC Powered Adjustable Indoor fan[wt_products id=”4227″ template=”5″]
5. Makita DCF201Z 18V LXT JOB Site Fan[wt_products id=”4229″ template=”5″]
6. Prominence Home 80093-01 Ashby Ceiling Fan[wt_products id=”4239″ template=”5″]
7. Lasko U15617 High-Velocity Pivoting Utility Fan[wt_products id=”4231″ template=”5″]
8. Lasko 20″ High-Velocity QuickMount[wt_products id=”4233″ template=”5″]
9. Air King 9550 3-Speed Pivoting Utility Blower[wt_products id=”4235″ template=”5″]
10. Stanley ST-310A-120 Air Blower[wt_products id=”4237″ template=”5″]
How to Choose The Best Misting Fan- The Ultimate Buying Guide
Temperatures can hit the roof during summer which not only lowers your productive but can make your body very uncomfortable. However, with a misting fan, you will get to lower temperatures around your immediate environment. Here are are some of the things you need to look out for when buying a misting fan:
Area of coverage
Different fans are suited for different areas. Fans with pivoting heads have more extensive coverage and are ideal for outdoor spaces and large gatherings
Misting fans come in different sizes. The size depends on the space available, considering you need to set the fan at a fair distance.
Some misting fans come fully assembled ready for use while some require setting up. Order one that is easy to set up or better still one already assembled
The quality of the nozzle determines the type of mist. High-quality nozzles produce a very fine mist, and this travels far and is refreshing. Poor nozzles tend to blow drops of water and may wet clothes or soak the surface.
When buying a misting fan. Pick one made from excellent quality material and durable. Look for the ones that are weatherproof and can withstand the weather elements, especially for outdoor use.
Your piece of mind is everything, and that’s why you should pick a misting fan that has low or no noise at all. Some fans produce very much sound and undesirable while some operate silently.
Look for misting fans with safety features. Safety features include circuit breakers that come in handy in the event of a spike or surge, keeping you and your family safe
A great misting fan will give you and your family a lot of relief when the weather gets unbearably hot. This being the case, endeavor to look for one that will be efficient and good quality, and you can make great memories in or out of the house even in the hottest days.